Ampoxcilin – Combi 2 Chelated Multi Micronutrient (250 Grams)
Technical: Chelated Multi-Micronutrient Fertilizer
Common Name: Combi 2
Brand: Alfa Crop Science
Nett. Weight: 250 Grams Packing
Ampoxcilin is a chelated multi micronutrient and it is the perfect complement to NPK fertilizer. Micronutrients are elements that are necessary for less amount, for the actual development and growth of plants, as they regulate the metabolic processes essential for their actual growth.
AMPOXCILIN is a chelated multi micronutrient fertilizer with Magnesium and Sulphur for the prophylactic and curative treatment of micronutrient deficiency in crops. Please note – the metallic elements are fully chelated by EDTA and Sulphur and Molybdenum are completely soluble salts.
Lack of micronutrients may lead to a decrease in the production of plants and crops.
How is Ampoxcilin (COMBI 2) useful to Plants?
- It is useful for the prophylactic and curative treatment of micronutrient deficiencies in intensive crop and field crops.
- The formulation of these products takes into amount the subsequent combinations with fertilizers occurring in Imperganation and foliar applications.
- This prevents precipitation, therefore avoiding clogging the irrigation system and atomizers.
- It contains Homogeneous free-flowing micro-granules rapidly and completely soluble in water.
Zn- 5.0%, Fe – 4.0%, Mn – 2.5%, Cu- 0.8%, B – 1.5%, Mo – 0.1%, MgO – 2.0%, S – 2.8%
- FOLIAR SPRAY – 1.25gms in 1-litre water by spray (250gms in 200 litres water per acre)
- DRIP – 2.5gms in 1-litre water (500gms in 200 litres of water per acre)
- The first dose recommended being sprayed 10 days after transplanting.
- For Best Results – Repeat dose every 15 days.