Crystal Bavistin Fungicide Carbendazim 50% WP
- Bavistin Is The Most Trusted Brand In Agrochemical Industry.
- Bavistin Is A Systemic Fungicide Which Controls Disease At Every Growing Point Of Plant.
- Bavistin Works As Preventive As Well As Curative Hence Gives Longer Duration Of Control.
- Bavistin Is Compatible With Commonly Used Insecticides And Fungicides.
- Bavistin Has Broader Disease Control In Field And Horticultural Crops.
Bavistin fungicide is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide effective against a wide range of pathogenic fungi and is highly specific in its control of important plant pathogens on a variety of crops, ornamental plants and plantation crops.
Bavistin Fungicide Content:
Crystal Bavistin Fungicide contains Carbendazim 50% WP which works against a wide range of pathogenic fungi and controls important plant pathogens on a variety of crops, ornamental plants and plantation crops. Bavistin is absorbed by the plant and acts on fungal pathogen.
Chemical Composition: Carbendazim 50% WP
Features of Crystal Bavistin Fungicide:
- Bavistin is a systemic fungicide which controls disease at every growing point of plant.
- It works as preventive as well as curative hence gives longer duration of control.
- Bavistin is compatible with commonly used insecticides and fungicides.
- It has broader disease control in field and horticultural crops.
|Crop||Common name of the Pest||Dose (ml/acre)|
|Paddy||Sheath blight||2 gm/kg seed|
|Wheat||Loose smut||2 gm/kg seed|
|Barley||Loose smut||2 gm/kg seed|
|Tapioca||Set rot||1 gm/10 Ltr water|
|Jute||Seedling blight||2gm/kg seed|
|Ground nut||Tikka leaf spot||90|
|Sugar beet||Leaf spot||80|
|Sugar beet||Powdery mildew||80|
|Apple||Scab||2.5 gm/10 Ltr water|
|Walnut||Downy leaf spot||3 gm/10 Ltr water|
|Rose||Powdery mildew||1 gm/10 Ltr water|
|Ber||Powdery mildew||10 gm/10 Ltr water|